Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: There is no support

I think it's absurd that you have to put your personal grievances out there on this forum bc when you call this number or that number you don't get an answer. Then you try this forum or that forum but still yet, nothing. 

This company is a bit ridiculous, and I for one will not recommend anyone purchase any Roku products unless they are willing to trash them if they have issues.. 

If there is any employees ever available to help I would love to know because my Roku tv has decided to become a heap of issues one after another and I haven't even had it a year.

Highlighted
Level 9

Should I buy a Rpku. Answer - NO!

The idea is great. The product is OK whilst it works. Then...

[post edited]

Attemping to get support through the website puts you into an endless loop of routing you to this forum and FAQs.

Turn it off and turn it on again.

Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Should I buy a Rpku. Answer - NO!

Terrible website. No support.

Highlighted
Level 17

The majority of Roku users have no problems they arent able to resolve.

You people who cant even post a simple support question outlining your problem

give us a clue as to what your problem is....its you.

@RbbtRnchNKttn  Roku doesnt make TV's. Try to figure out who made your TV and contact them.

All things Tech require a certain amount of WhereWithAll.

My 85 year old Mother cant even use a cell phone.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 13

If you're comfortable dealing with your Rokus by yourself without someone talking you through your issue(s), you should be just fine with your purchase.  If you want some sort of insurance of exchanging/returning an defective or unwanted device, buy only at retailers that have a great return policy.

I do not and never have purchased from any other type of retailer, including Roku online.  I also never had any unresolvable problems either.

Highlighted
Level 7

Roku Support Is frustrating

Roku support is frustrating. The only way you can get ahold of someone is by email. I was having an issue with the roku stick+- which is less than a year old. Support started by emailing me back every 24 hrs between emails and now they have not email me back in the last 5 days and the solution is still not fixed! I've tried responding the email and nothing- getting ahold of a real person is not even possible at all! So frustrating that they do not even respond! If you want a company with good customer support I do not reccomend roku. If anyone has any tips to get them to respond back I would appreciate it!

Highlighted
Level 7

I've been going through the same issue support started by emailing me back and now they won't respond to my emails anymore. So frustrating. 

Highlighted
Level 17

@Autumn12  We are here to try and help.

What specifically are you having problems with?

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Support Is frustrating

@Autumn12 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that there may be a delay in response time from our Support team during this period. Please be patient as our Support team is doing their best to reach out to every customer that is experiencing an issue at this time.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

You are so right! If Amazon and Samsung can have people assisting customers on phones ROKU can!