Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jmcdhome
Level 8

Re: LACK OF SUPPORT

That sounds like your own autocorrect issue

0 Kudos
tcoletta
Level 8

Re: There is no support

Great products! ZERO Customer Support! Once they get your $$$... silence... your on your own.

0 Kudos
Billsmith123a
Level 7

Re: This Community Forum is long on problems short on answers particularly from Roku Staff. Why?

This Community Forum is long on problems short on answers particularly from Roku Staff. Why?

0 Kudos
rawooley5
Level 7

Re: How can you talk to a person?

I need to chat with a person   This sucks I need help guess we should all buy fire sticks  amazon at least chats

ej48
Level 9

I have started using google for any issues I have, don't know if this will work for you though good luck

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

When posting in the Community, please provide a description of the issue you are experiencing or feel free to use the Search function of the Community to find a related you are experiencing.

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: This Community Forum is long on problems short on answers particularly from Roku Staff. Why?

@Billsmith123a

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
rawooley5
Level 7

Can not login to HBO has a none working login in loged in i have dumped the app and reloaded it signs in the none active account that is not mine.   I cant log out to put my login in.   Cant get any help

0 Kudos
mtfinger22
Level 7

Re: Prospective customers!! Please read for your protection.

@RokuDanny-R

I'm having the remote battery issues and in the other threads,  you say to PM you directly.  However, I'm not able to PM (no envelope icon and no setting to enable PMs in preferences), so I'm lost on what to do.  I'm guessing it's related to being "new" to the community, but there are no directions on whats required to become "not new" so I can PM.

Billsmith123a
Level 7

I have an fairly new Ultra 4670R. For the first couple of months after it was installed when I would change the sound volume level with the remote it would display on the TV screen the corresponding numerical volume level.  This function stopped working about 2 weeks ago.  I have disconnected the device, taken the batteries out of the remote,  I have reset the system with no change in status.  I have explored all the Roku forums and support pages, general web searches on the topic, how to YouTube videos etc.  I can not find an answer to resolve this problem.

0 Kudos