Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ntea
Level 8

How does a person get help, since we can't call Roku?

What is a PM? How do I send one? How will I get my answer? What are the email messages coming to my email that seem to be coming from other people like me, not a Roku employee who can help me. This is painful.

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How does a person get help, since we can't call Roku?

@ntea 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about how to send a private message (PM), visit our Community post here: Welcome to the Community

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Scot6687
Level 7

Re: Non-response from Customer Service

yep! big time!! trying to log on thru my provider but won't let me!!! what else have you tried to get in touch with support!

Patti1
Level 7

Re: There is no support

Hello Roku Danny-R  or any other Roku employee....

I need some help, 

Thank you in advance,
Patti

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Non-response from Customer Service

@Scot6687 @Patti1 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, if that is the case Roku should come clean. Not behave as if all is well, but in fact, they cannot cope and maybe close to collapse. Tough industry.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bad product so tired of this

I have been with Roku for a few weeks but audio dropouts through headphones via mobile phone and near none existent customer/engineer service has made me consider Amazon again. But, on a positive note programmes/channels excellent.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Should I buy a Rpku. Answer - NO!

Always one Roku insider playing for the team.

Pintail
Level 7

Yeah. Was charged for HBO Max which I get for free. Went to chat and got zero help. They keep linking me to some **bleep** where they wanted $5 more for some tech support **bleep**. I dont need frickin tech support. I need my **bleep** money back. Will. be going to Amazon Firestick. Roku can suck it. 

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Pintail 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that Roku Support never charges for assisting you.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos