Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 13

Re: There is no support

@rgruenhaus wrote:

You are so right! If Amazon and Samsung can have people assisting customers on phones ROKU can!

Roku could have, but currently does not.  I am surprise as it once had a live real time call in phone center up until earlier this year.  The Pandemic changed all that (or conveniently blamed-hard to tell on my end).  I am surprised as even Wal-Mart, Amazon and many others use Chat, or something similar with their employees manning their laptops at home to field the many questions and concerns that crop up using their products.  

That is their choice.  And a very poor one just basing my observation on what's being posted here.  Short term money saving strategy saving business practice, long term not so much.

Though the other more drastic option is one that businesses do to get out an too big of a problem or finances.  Bail out by selling out the corporation.

We will see.

Highlighted
Level 7

Need help from live person

Is there any way to talk to a LIVE PERSON?  I am not very computer literate.

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Need help from live person

@Rzavislak 

Thanks for the post.

What is the issue you need assistance with? With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Do Humans actually work at ROKU????

Do people actually work at Roku?  Seems like every single customer service reply via email and in this forum are bots...  How is it you actually TALK to someone?

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Do Humans actually work at ROKU????

@Jerz 

Thanks for the inquiry.

What is the issue that you are experiencing? With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

I've been trying to cancel an online order since 30 seconds after it was ordered and the quickest response I could get was a day later and then Customer Service stated that it was too late to cancel or make changes to a shipping address and it didn't actually ship until today.  I contacted customer services through the links on the website, I tried here, I tried calling, and I reached out through facebook and no help from anyone.  Nothing like have a company that lies to it's customers.  Upon checking out on the roku website there was no confirmation of billing or shipping addresses and didn't realize the addresses that Roku had were more than two years old until after I received a shipping confirmation.

Highlighted
Level 8

Does Roku have phone support or do they depend on customers to help each other?

Why does Roku have customers as their support? Is there a phone support?

Highlighted
Level 17

@Jerz  In my experience Roku has always been good about taking care of

their customers which ncludes refunds where due.

Remember there's a pandemic and its a good time to be  a little more patient.

Danny will help you.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: There is no support

I agree. What kind on company asks customers to solve each other’s issues. Good luck! 

Highlighted
Level 7

I find it disgusting that you can’t reach anyone by phone or even email

I want to purchase a 2nd Roku for spare bedroom. How is it acceptable that there’s nobody available to answer questions about purchase of a new product linking it to an existing product, setup..,

There is no phone support and I’ve been sitting here, an intelligent woman, for half hour, trying to navigate to email support and it keeps telling me not available for my topic. Are you kidding me what a waste of time