Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

TV licensing

My company is interested in working with Roku to license the use of its hardware / software for use in our monitor products for the aviation industry.

Does anyone know who I should contact?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: TV licensing

Here's their contact info on their main web site: https://www.roku.com/about/contact They don't offer any email or phone contacts there, but they do have a street address for snail mail, and you could likely find a corporate phone number with a web search. But be cautious with web searches for Roku contacts, because unfortunately a whole lot of scammers have phony Roku support sites.

[content edited] 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

We are definitely not trying to "Rip" anyone off.

We are simply looking into what it would take to offer Roku functionality within our displays.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11

Why ask the forums?  Forums are more informal information exchange community of users.  I think your company should contact Roku directly via it's more formal contact options.