Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Spam Alert in the Community

Jump to solution

I just got my first Roku Community spam message. I'm passing it along here to remind everyone not to respond to things like this. I marked the user "Ignore" but didn't see any method to report this other than posting here... @RokuDanny-R and colleagues, here's one for you.

Snag_17e536d.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Spam Alert! iPhone 11 giveaway scam

Jump to solution

@yiftach 

Thanks for bring this to our attention!

As you have stated, we highly recommend not responding or interacting with Community users whom you do not recognize. In the event that you feel a Community user is suspicious, please feel free to file an abuse report so we can look further into their activity.

We have taken the appropriate action on this user.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Spam Alert! iPhone 11 giveaway scam

Jump to solution

@yiftach 

Thanks for bring this to our attention!

As you have stated, we highly recommend not responding or interacting with Community users whom you do not recognize. In the event that you feel a Community user is suspicious, please feel free to file an abuse report so we can look further into their activity.

We have taken the appropriate action on this user.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: Spam Alert in the Community

Jump to solution

You can click the three dots to the right of message click

Notify Administrator and just put 'spam'.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos