Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Roku Product Advertising

My TV came with ROKU  it works fine. I constantly get emails from roku Advertising other products but the emails never explain what these products do or why I might want them. Has anybody with a roku TV found other roku products helpful or useful in some way? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Level 13

Re: Roku

What types of products are you referring to?  Are you talking about Roku speakers or other channels or do you mean some kind of third-party product?

0 Kudos
Level 21

Re: Roku

The only product that Roku themselves offer for a Roku TV is the wireless speakers. Anything other than that isn't coming from Roku themselves. You could also connect one of the soundbars, but that's rather overkill since the TV has Roku built in, so you don't need an external player. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos