Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dizzydinah
Level 8

Re: Roku Has Long Moved On From All Of You

I believe his point is if you need help on a subject that is not listed in any of the questions and answers provided by Roku you are screwed because Roku does not provide help for anything that they haven't already posted. Well, no one can anticipate every problem so here I am and I can't get assistance for my particular problem. Thanks, Roku!

0 Kudos
dfun470
Level 9

I know they are banned in California but maybe he can get one of those 10 or 100 Battery magazines for his remote.  each time you push a button it ejects a battery and semi-automatically inserts a new battery?

0 Kudos
jacobsenfamily
Level 8

Fine by me. Roku is a nazi company that stole $30 from me. Bye-bye!

Alphaturtle
Level 8

I just had the BEST customer service experience!! Both through email and live chat. And guess what? They actually resolved my issue!! So it looks like team Roku is here to stay. 😁

0 Kudos
DisastifiedAL
Level 10

she seems to think if Roku delivers internationally, they are no longer United States focused. They never were, Most companies are global these days.

0 Kudos
fredlave
Level 8

Roku's corporate strategy is neither here nor there. I wish them luck in the UK and Brazil in selling their TVs. With all the drama of Roku vs. Google I would certainly never buy a TV with built-in Roku or built-in Firestick, etc. It ties me to a single brand and forecloses, for the lifetime of the hardware, product choice and leaves me at the mercy of Roku for firmware updates. At the rate that TV and streaming technology is evolving that will be very shortsighted.