Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jazper29
Level 7

Recycle Program

I have 3 models that basically worthless now and Roku has no Recycle program. The models are collecting dust. However I do not wish to send them to a landfill as they do work. I have made the decision to not invest in another Roku because of this and hope that one day Roku will improve for the betterment of our environment. I will utilize an android box till then.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Strega
Level 12

Re: Recycle Program

There's no e-cyling where you live? 

atc98092
Level 21

Very few manufacturers of any kind directly recycle their own products. But as @Strega mentioned, you can find a way to recycle electronic items almost anywhere. Check this page to see what can be recycled and locate a recycling location.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Jessie
Level 7

It's obvious depends on the area, somewhere more somewhere less, but if you will try I am sure you will find some recycling factory in your area.

0 Kudos
demsd
Level 12

Best Buy.

Your local refuse probably has electronics recycling.

0 Kudos