Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jjdoj
Level 7

Re: Important Request to Update Your Roku Forums Account Information

Hello,

I just updated my email on my regular Roku account but the link for updating on the Forums account isn't working.  How can I access it to change my password so it matches my regular account?

Thanks,

Judy Jones

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Important Request to Update Your Roku Forums Account Information

Hi Judy, 

The Roku Forums have been retired and migrated over to the new Roku Community. You will now simply use your Roku User account to log into the Community. Roku Forums accounts are no longer valid. We had messaged users beginning in May with requests to update your previous Forums account information, but this wasn't required to continue using the new Community. Just simply log in with your Roku User account by clicking 'Sign in' in the top righthand corner of the Community. 

If you need help signing in, please visit the Community Help content here and reference the Getting Started category: https://community.roku.com/t5/help/faqpage

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos