Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: ROKU Customer Support email?

Jump to solution

I've been frustrated about this also.  I just found a way to send an email through their support page.  Hidden and stupid.

Go to https://support.roku.com/contactus/1

Then select "Question about my account or billing" from the Select issue drop down list.

Click Continue

Then select an issue on the second Select an issue drop down list.  I selected "Other".

The next screen will show a button "Need more help".  TADA!  A button to email Roku Support via web form.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

By the way, after submitting my support request through the web form.  I received an email from 

customersupport@roku.com.

The email was a confirmation that my request for support was received and assigned a "Request ID".

I don't know if sending a direct email to that address will provide you a place in the queue for assistance.

Good luck!

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the information.

Please feel free to create a post regarding your issue so other users as well as myself can further assist you.

If you eligible for support, you can reach out by using the "Contact Customer Support" option at the bottom of support.roku.com.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi I have a Roku Ultra approx 3 years old haven't used it much but thought we could use it for streaming Disney plus for the kids. I can't seem to find how to get the app or if my device can hande the app, coud anyone advise?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

MISSING Support email?

Jump to solution

Appreciate that proximate work-around ... but is this what anyone should expect re actual "Support" [sic] from a large, mature & very profitable "service provider"?

When I tried to contact "Support" for a newly-purchased Express+ (after being harangued to replace [upgrade] my trusty Roku 2XS) - was rudely informed "not qualified for Support for this product/issue..." (or words to that effect)

Not my idea of real "Support" -- or consumer-friendly company!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

There is none - I went to billing as well and emailed through there. When you call the number they are using the situation as an excuse as to why they are not answering the phones. Which BTW is bogus, because they were already NOT answering phones before the situation.

0 Kudos