Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smellady

Power Light Blinks on Roku TV

My Roku tv will not come on. The red power button blinks continuously and nothing else happens. It was bought for Christmas last year. I’m trying to submit a return on the website but it wants the serial number and when I put it in it says it’s invalid. Is the another way to talk to Roku Support?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Power Light Blinks on Roku TV

Roku does not make TVs.  Check the brand of the TV, like TCL, Hisense, etc... and contact that company.

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Check the other remotes in the room, take out all batteries and see if the blinking goes away and the tv powers on? 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hello @smellady

I hope you're doing well.

Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos