Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
6 Replies
Highlighted
Level 12

Re: OANN on Roku

Wow, that comes across as one seriously biased article.  Personal loathing for OAN aside, I totally disagree with the "One America News enjoys prominent promotion as part of The Roku Channel" statement. While anecdotal, I can state that on all of my devices as well as on my mother-in-law's Roku stick, the OAN Encore listing appears in the second row of "News" and far on the right side (sic).  That's hardly prominent.

If they're going to play that game, why not also go after Viacom for PlutoTV having RT and Newsmax listed?

It sounds to me like someone at FC is looking to short some Roku stock.

Highlighted
Level 7

I agree...very biased article. Thank you Roku for not "caving" 

Highlighted
Level 12

I have dismantled this author's argument over on Twitter and am beginning to believe that he may be an OAN operative.

Highlighted
Level 8

I had OAN for months and love it. The only thing I couldn't handle was the constant freezing and reloading.

I finally gave up and cancelled.

Same with some other channels like TCM

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Sad

Sad ROKU is a political democrap Anti Trump libterd streaming service. Most of the commercials I see now are for anti- Trump progressive democraps, NJEA union scab crybabies looking for sympathy for something, or commercials promoting some sort of libturd democrap or their agenda, I live in the NJ market, so it is Murderin Murphy or Sleazy Sweeney commercials. I have yet to see a pro Trump or pro Conservative commercial. Sad all of the regular tv stations are the same, and now ROKU is no different. I love ROKU, but with the politically charged commercials I am done with ROKU, and in protest will destroy my ROKU boxes and will be watching what ever I can get on the antenna.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Please fix the OAN Roku feed

Have tried several times to watch OAN through the Roku channel and all it does is jump and skip every 15 or 20 seconds. It's still unwatchable even for free. I wish they would fix it. I'd resubscribe if it were watchable.

0 Kudos