Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Not enough space

Jump to solution

@Daffylo

Thanks for the post.

After removing any unused channels, have you tried performing a factory reset on your Roku device and setting it back up again, then adding the Netflix channel to see if the issue is resolved?

For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
cjacobs611

Jump to solution

Are you slow??? How many times are you going to recommend that?? It doesn't work. You're as useless as these tv's!

0 Kudos
Cd1515
Binge Watcher

Re: Channels are not working . No enough space

Jump to solution

express 3900x

YG0l1K119305

9.4.0 build 4200-51

C3388119305

youtube tv 1.0 build 93000065

0 Kudos
SalAce
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi Danny,

I re-started my device and the YouTube App appears to be working now.

Thanks for your response and assistance.

0 Kudos
domineone
Reel Rookie

Not enough space.....more like not enough service

Jump to solution

Got on the board to see if I could get answers on the "Not Enough Space" issue. Obviously it's a Roku issue judging by the other users having the same issue. I don't think "we are ALL having device problems, outside the Roku device. We had one Roku, and bought another about a month ago. Both do the same thing. I'm not much for swallowing excuses from companies I pay money to telling me my equipment is garbage when the only issue is the equipment they provide. Get it straight gangMan Sad

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I had luck removing channels, adding them again, and restarting the device.

0 Kudos

Re: Roku Not Enough Space

Jump to solution

broken record, Danny boy. I have had this issues for a few weeks, and perused "the Google" to try and fix, did the rest several times, momentary fix. I'll try a couple other things, then, as much as I despise Amazon, may switch over to the evil side, and see if their device is any better. PS, I have 4 Rokus, and if I change one because of technical incompetency on the part of Roku, I will change all

fr3
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Add me to the list of Roku users frustrated about this "not enough space" issue.  So  many people are having this issue and the company does not seem to be addressing it, i'm reluctant to do the factory reset as it doesnt seem work much  of the time for many people as the "unable to load" issue comes back after a while.  In my case, on my main tv Roku will load Netflix but not Youtubetv.  I've deleted all channels and down to just 3 or 4.  Same error message.

But, on the other tv we have, Roku DOES load Youtubetv without a problem, at least for now.  Based on the company's lack of live customer support or even a chat option--I've got the plain Jane Roku Express-- Im considering throwing away Roku and going to something else.  Some one mentioned a class action suit, I would sign on to that!  

0 Kudos
SailFoilFly
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

It comes from skipping ads by hitting back or home without finishing the set. If you run out of space, it's just the ads stuck in cache. Go to any channel that has ads and watch a set of ads all the way through until the main content resumes. That clears the cache.

SailFoilFly
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Just watch ads without backing out. The memory fills up with ads and gets stuck being full until you finish watching the whole ad set. When it happens, go to any channel with ads, watch the set until the primary video resumes and memory is cleared out.

0 Kudos