Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

New iOS Roku remote app that lets you skip through commercials

Hello,

I just wanted to announce that my iOS Roku remote app, RokiJump, is currently in its final testing stages. Of course, RokiJump has all of the normal remote functions, even ones unique to ROKU TV. You can also instantly select any of your channels, as well as enter text from your device’s keyboard.

What's different about RokiJump is that it has the ability to fast-forward for a set (user-defined) amount of time before playing. All with the push of a single "jump" button. This is wonderful for recorded programming with commercials that you watch on your Roku.

The basic version will be free (no ads either) with an in-app purchase to unlock an additional set of jump buttons. See RokiJump.com for more information. There, you can sign up to be notified when it gets released.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: New iOS Roku remote app that lets you skip through commercials

Any Android port in the making?

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
Highlighted
Level 8

Not at this time. Probably, depends on success of iOS version.

Highlighted
Level 8

Very interesting. look forward to seeing the final product. Glad you won't have adds ;-) Will consider purchasing once it's available.

Highlighted
Level 7

@spice3d wrote:

Hello,

I just wanted to announce that my iOS Roku remote app, RokiJump, is currently in its final testing stages. Of course, RokiJump has all of the normal remote functions, even ones unique to ROKU TV. You can also instantly select any of your channels, as well as enter text from your device’s keyboard.

What's different about RokiJump is that it has the ability to fast-forward for a set (user-defined) amount of time before playing. All with the push of a single "jump" button. This is wonderful for recorded programming with commercials that you watch on your Roku.

The basic version will be free (no ads either) with an in-app purchase to unlock an additional set of jump buttons. See Dhankesari result & RokiJump.com  for more information. There, you can sign up to be notified when it gets released.

ou can also instantly select any of your channels, as well as enter text from your device’s keyboard.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

RokiJump iOS Roku remote that skips thru commercials now available!

Hello,

I just wanted to announce that my iOS Roku remote app, RokiJump, is now available in the Apple App Store. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/rokijump/id1492372287 

Of course, RokiJump has all of the normal remote functions, even ones unique to ROKU TV. You can also instantly select any of your channels, as well as enter text from your device’s keyboard.

The basic version is free (no ads either) with an in-app purchase to unlock an additional set of jump buttons. See RokiJump.com for more information.

0 Kudos