Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Peachock Channel

I am hoping that you will included the Peacock channel as among the channels available with  Roku.

Highlighted
Level 12

Re: New Peacock Streaming Platform's Mini-Preview

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 13

Re: New Peacock Streaming Platform's Mini-Preview

Come on Roku and Peacock. Lock down a deal.

I want to see some commercial-free Kolchak: The Night Stalker on my Roku!!  Smiley LOL

TCL Roku-TV 55P605 (4K/HDR/DV) | VIZIO SB36512‑F6 ATMOS Soundbar | Fire TV Stick 4K
TCL Roku-TV 43S425 (4K HDR) | Fire TV Stick 4K
TCL Roku-TV 32S301 (720p) | Fire TV Stick 4K
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Peachock Channel

Convey your hope to NBC. They are the ones who will have to create, provide, and update their own channel app to run on the Roku. Roku just provides the platform to run it on.
  • Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

I believe that Peacock is a Comcast (NBC) app,

Roku 3500X
Roku 4400X
Roku 4661X
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 13

They are locking down other platforms. Will we have Peacock on Roku before HBO Max? Or, will we be without both on July 15th?

Peacock streaming service is coming to Android TV and Chromecast 

TCL Roku-TV 55P605 (4K/HDR/DV) | VIZIO SB36512‑F6 ATMOS Soundbar | Fire TV Stick 4K
Highlighted
Level 12

Just FYI, if you're like me and have already created an account (and taken advantage of the pre-sales discount offer), you can request they add a Roku deal here:

https://www.peacocktv.com/help/web-to-case

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Gee, I did that on Max and ended up paying for a month of something I didn't order. I'm buying the new Sabrina Android device when it hits to guarantee getting both Max and Peacock.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

Just trying to help out.  I signed up for the heavy discount as we use other devices for consumption besides Roku.  I'm confident they'll reach a deal at some point soon.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 13

The announcement today was for Google (Android TV and Chromecast). If you have a Fire TV device as well as Roku you will likely have the option of sideloading the Android TV version just like for HBO Max if Roku is not on board at launch. The $79.99 annual first-year deal is not bad for ad-free streaming of all premium content.

0 Kudos