Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doesitmatter
Level 9

Re: New Channels?

Jump to solution

@Iona-D wrote:
Deleted out the nonsense for saving space and if anyone is interested can read your word salad above.

Your nonsensical rant clearly shows you don't even understand how Roku is making money. The New and Notable and is clearly a space that the suppliers have paid to be there. Some of them have been there for years how exactly is that new? When you saw Disney+ take over the home screen, do you think Roku did that because they were happy they were there? No, they did it because Disney paid them.

After reading your so called post, I understood rather quickly why you were placed into forced retirement as you call it, you were fired. And clearly with good reason.

0 Kudos
Bluebell
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have noticed that there have not been any new channels on the Just added menu on my Roku Express. I did not know that the Just added has been deleted.. When did that happen?

0 Kudos
Bluebell
Level 7

Jump to solution

It is very sad that Just Added has gone from the Roku. I used to enjoy looking for the New channels

Iona-D
Level 10

Jump to solution
How old are you?  Under forty?  Then you're employed & clueless about your future.  Over forty? Unemployed,-your future or reality-not mine anymore.  That means never fired, just drawing a earned  pension.  Something most here will never have  Anything more about my personal finances  is simply none of your business.  I don't care about how Roku conducts themselves financially as it's none of mine as well.  Just deliver the promised goods of no charges every month and I will happily continue to support the devices and it's corporation.

I don't have the time to address anything more as I have Thanksgiving to finished preparing.  You're stuck in a rut to be able to only read what is in front of you.  How about this more uplifting and truthful slice of my life.

There is too much negativity and pettiness here on this post to continue.  I have better friends to be with and things to do until the Thanksgiving feast will be served to concern myself with possible dangerous strangers that don't mean anything to me. 

Bye!

0 Kudos
boogernose
Level 10

Jump to solution

my name is ROKU

God of all streaming channels

I've decided youll all burn in the fires of **bleep** for eternity

if you dont all Shut Up about it.

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to send a friendly reminder of the Community Guidelines:

Be kind, courteous, and positive when posting. The Community exists to help users.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
carolina1958
Level 7

Jump to solution

Danny,

Thank you for your service. Glad you are here.

I would like Roku to be kind, courteous, positive and restore "Just Added".

Maybe if more users spoke (posted) our request would be granted.

How about gang? Lets hear from you.

0 Kudos