Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CarlWilliams
Level 7

Need assistance with Customer support ticket

Jump to solution

Roku support/customer service is stuck in a loop. I submitted a ticket, received a response, I replied to the response then received:

"It’s been a while since we've heard from you, so this automated message is here to remind you that we're looking forward to your response on the ticket you requested. If we don’t hear back from you in 3 days, well assume it’s safe to mark the ticket as resolved.
In case you forgot, here's what your ticket was about:"

I've responded several times stating I ALREADY REPLIED but continue to receive these: "It's been a while...." responses. ????????????????????????

This in no way instills much confidence in my purchase (2 Roku Ultras). Hmmmm.

BTW, it is late in 2022 and THIS amateurish customer interaction is still an issue? Don't tell me, COVID?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Ticket # 5892225 is awaiting your response: Questions about setup or using my Roku

Jump to solution

@CarlWilliams

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Ticket # 5892225 is awaiting your response: Questions about setup or using my Roku

Jump to solution

@CarlWilliams

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos