Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tjtoto
Level 7

Man Cave Idea

In the process of creating a ManCave. I have one TV in the room hooked up to Verizon Fios. Looking to put 2 additional TVs on the wall, on opposite sides. Would purchasing 2 of the TCL Roku TVs make sense? Would I be able to stream games on the many Roku Sports Apps simply by entering my Fios log in information to access apps like Watch ESPN, Fox Sports Go?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
atc98092
Level 13

Re: Man Cave Idea

I would think that arrangement would work. I can't say if those channels allow use on more than one TV at the same time, so if the same channel offered two different games you wanted to display, it may or may not work. Perhaps they have something like Netflix, where you can sign up for a plan that allows more than one device at a time. Don't use them, so can't say.
Dan
Nvidia Shield, Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos