Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lorengallo
Level 7

Re: List of OTA Broadcast TV and streaming networks

And my cup runneth over. I really like the concept of not paying for commercials.-Cheers!
0 Kudos
Al_Phipps
Level 7

I guess I am blessed with OTA channels.. I receive between 95 & 105, depending on weather, and time of the day.. I live 1/2 way between Cleveland & Pittsburgh.. I receive Cleveland, Canton, Akron, Youngstown, Pittsburgh, Wheeling, and Steubenville.. Yes, I do have a rotor on my antenna with a booster. I  have a range max about 70 miles. Channel Master antenna... Should mention, rarely, but, I have also picked up Columbus, Detroit, and Toledo.. again.. only a couple of times in the past year.btw.. Decades is on channel 2.2 in Pittsburgh.. great channel.
Forgot to mention... in addition to channels original post mentioned.. I also receive Grit, Nostalgia, Stadium, number of religious channels, and some other ones that I can't remember right now.
beastman
Level 7

STIRR app on Roku has ota CHARGE and COMET and BUZZR channels. Also lots of movies and on demand content. 21 Jump Street and Booker are some shows. CH/aRGE has ChIPS,

0 Kudos
AdaBeta27
Level 8

0 Kudos
groovythek
Level 7

You get C-SPAN with an Antenna, first I ever heard of that. I live in Northeastern PA and I get everything you mentioned but not that.

0 Kudos