Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
whopbell
Level 7

I'm HAPPY

I'm very pleased with my Roku devices.....have a Roku express since 2017 for older Toshiba TV & just bought 49" JVC smart Roku TV.....very easy set-up....lots of free channels....Sling & other streaming channels are less expensive than cable....I have good DSL service, so no satellite dish to mess with....and even if a channel isn't available with Roku, I can add the app needed.....THNX ROKU

5 Replies
Highlighted
boogernose
Level 12

Re: I'm HAPPY

Roku certainly works well for most people.

I also am one of them.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@whopbell 

Thanks for note.

We are happy to hear that you're enjoying our products!

Happy Streaming,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Highlighted
fredneck
Level 10

Roku continues to Rock for a reason. Last report I read shows they have a commanding lead of streaming devices sold.

Conviva 4th Quarter 2019 Media Streamer Market ShareConviva 4th Quarter 2019 Media Streamer Market Share

Roku is my favorite streamer, mkvXstream.com has my favorite Roku channels
Highlighted
Sharctic
Level 7

@official survey wrote:

Roku continues to Rock for a reason. Last report I read shows they have a commanding lead of streaming devices sold.

Conviva 4th Quarter 2019 Media Streamer Market ShareConviva 4th Quarter 2019 Media Streamer Market Share

Effective and interesting post for reading

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I'm happy but nervous...

I have been a Roku customer for several years with no problems.  Except it would be nice if Roku had a quicker solution to deleting channels in "bulk".

To the point of being nervous.  Just purchased my first Roku tv.  VERY happy especially after having learned that simply unplugging for 60 seconds will take care of most issues.  But my first visit here, to the "Community" has me very nervous of what may come.  So MANY!?!  Thx for your time...  Pfb~

0 Kudos