So I have many subscriptions. These are all of them.
- Netflix (Not really worth it anymore sick of all of there mediocre originals and foreign subtitled licensed crud. Just keeping it as long as T-Mobile keeps paying for it).
- Amazon Prime Video (Really have no choice since I want two day shipping from Prime but they do carry good licensed content).
- Hulu Ad Free (Much licensed classic TV comedies and some Nick content which makes up for the originals I don't care about).
- Boomerang (Cheap yearly just to watch some classic cartoons like The Flintstones and Jetsons.
- DC Streaming Service (A lot of older cartoons some I have on disk but on the DC service they are in HD and some are even 16:9).
What I am not keeping when my subscription ends.
- YouTube Premium (Boring top 5 videos and clips not worth it, Don't care about there originals, no licensed content. Get my music from Apple Music service).
- Hallmark Movies (Clean entertainment okay a bit too clean nothing but mostly sappy romantic movies. Even Holiday movies are lacking).