Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Iona-D
Level 13

Re: I cam here for help and got nothing but spam

Besides, I have a new hobby to attend to. You would not understand how much it is more important than just streaming day in and day out.   A real tangible very useful physical product I can use at the end of the time I spent on it.

Unlike hanging out on forums and posting abuse directed at others.  I post informative comments only.  Do you?

0 Kudos
Katalin
Level 8

I also stick to the "Plain Jane" TV for use with Roku. Never had a problem.  

0 Kudos
Iona-D
Level 13

Love to read this.  It really made my day.

0 Kudos
Iona-D
Level 13

@DocRoot wrote:

@Iona-D wrote:

Don't waste your time here.  Except to entertain yourselves.

There's been a lot of useful information posted in these forums... with regards to the recent issue(s) with the YouTube channel, for instance, the suggestions posted here have helped resolve the issue for many.

It has not been so obvious to me at least for a while.  The same complaints and topic discussions seem to repeat themselves over and over again with no nod or direction to previously posted material given as at least a link or footnote anymore.  Besides, I seem to outgrew most of what is posted anyway a long time ago.  It is now merely a social hour here and there when I have the online time to spare until this awful Pandemic stops raging and I can finally go back out in the world and exist there.

Streaming and online interactions will go back to just a few hours here and there when I can spare the time to indulge.  As a healthy and well balance life should be lived.  Not holed up day and night.

0 Kudos
tcoletta
Level 8

Great products! ZERO Customer Support! Once they get your $$$... silence... your on your own.

You need to fill out a form based request that they can conveniently ignore.

Fill out the form... and if that doesn't work might we suggest to fill out the form again.

0 Kudos
greggula
Level 9

Check again, he is a level 7, like, I have never been able to see a single ROKU show. Not 1, This community does not help, at least for me or for him, and probably many more. I haven't given up yet. But i wont go out without saying clearly to everybody I can the truth about my ROKU experience good or bad, much louder if it ends up bad like i think it will

0 Kudos
greggula
Level 9

Well said about stooping and trolling boogernose. hm boogernose? really?

0 Kudos