Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Strega
Level 15

Re: How to I talk to a human at roku support???

Jump to solution

roughfalls
Level 7

Jump to solution

I'm giving up on Roku and posting this note in hopes others read it before they invest in this brand.

I have a 2020 Roku Ultimate that stopped working after 7 months.  Roku issued an RMA for it, and I sent it back at my expense.

UPS shows that it has been 18 days since they received the return and I have not received an acknowledgement that it was received, no notice of shipment of its replacement, and they will not respond to my email inquiries asking about the RMA status. 

They told me the replacement would get shipped out 1-5 business days after receiving my return.

I spent several hundred dollars on Roku products when we moved into our new home in December 2020.  I am going to replace them all with Apple TVs as soon as possible.  

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@roughfalls

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please feel free to post your RMA number and I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
roughfalls
Level 7

Jump to solution

I appreciate you taking a moment to respond.  The RMA number is 397810

Thanks, Andrew

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@roughfalls

We appreciate your time and patience.

Our support team reached out to you today informing you that they've initiated the replacement and you'll receive it within 3-5 business days.

If you have further questions or you need further help, let us know. Enjoy the rest of the day!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos