Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, Roku!

Hi everyone! 

My name is Tanner, and I wanted to introduce myself to the Roku Community! 

I joined the team here at Roku over a year ago, and now will be helping to support our users and grow our Community of amazing streamers. You'll be seeing me around more often in the future, so feel free to drop me a PM and say hey! I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone who has been a part of this awesome Community (old and new), and continuing to help with the evolution of this program. 

Thanks again for being such great contributors and Roku rockstars—cheers to the next chapter! 

Thanks! 
Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
12 Replies
jeffrok
Level 11

Re: Hello, Roku!

Welcome, Tanner!

Did you bring donuts? The new guy's supposed to bring donuts.
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10
0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 15

Pizza? Pretzels?  Smiley LOL

Hope you can help Shawn keep up with all this garbage spam the forum gets hit with. Poor guy never has a moment's rest...
Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

*sending digital doughnuts/pizza/pretzels*  Smiley LOL

I'm working on getting things cleaned up. Feel free to continue reporting any offending posts in the meantime. 

Thanks again for the welcome—hope you guys have a great weekend! 

-Tanner
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
jeffrok
Level 11

Is RokuShawnS still with Roku, or have you replaced him?
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10
0 Kudos
DubTaylor
Level 10

"RokuTannerDB" wrote:
Hi everyone! 

My name is Tanner, and I wanted to introduce myself to the Roku Community! 

I joined the team here at Roku over a year ago, and now will be helping to support our users and grow our Community of amazing streamers. You'll be seeing me around more often in the future, so feel free to drop me a PM and say hey! I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone who has been a part of this awesome Community (old and new), and continuing to help with the evolution of this program. 

Thanks again for being such great contributors and Roku rockstars—cheers to the next chapter! 

Thanks! 
Tanner

Welcome!

It's about time somebody showed up to tackle the spam and the first thing you can do is walk a note down to IT and tell them how much they suck, 'cause until you can get 400 Weenie Pill posts removed from the forum each day - this place WILL NOT be a Support Forum. What it is right now is a blight on the Roku Name and an embarrassment. I can't imagine a new hire brought out to the front lines not in the bidness of eradicating the #1 Roku Forum Problem - Spam-Run-Amok!

Welcome aboard! We look for great things from you - and right here is where you can make a name for yourself. Your Name In Lights, basically. Whatever you do after that will be fairly irrelevant 'cause you'll already have gained Hero Status.

Smiley Wink
0 Kudos
Tajson
Level 8

"jeffrok" wrote:

Yeah, it does not look good since his last active stamp is zeroed out. Maybe, we can get a picture of Shawn with today's newspaper. 8-) I just hope that he is okay.

Anyway, welcome Tanner...
0 Kudos
wildsprite
Level 9

"jeffrok" wrote:

I'm wondering this myself
0 Kudos
DBDukes
Level 10

"wildsprite" wrote:
"jeffrok" wrote:

I'm wondering this myself

HR questions are usually best handled by HR.
DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
0 Kudos
Josephpaul
Level 7

Hey there Smiley Happy

I was also searching for the proper header to discuss and introduce myself to the community.

Well Never Mind I found this topicSmiley Very Happy 

How are you Guys 

This is Joseph Paul from Singapore a business grad.

Currently I am perusing my Maters Studies in Marketing side however I have a very sound knowledge on Data Sciences and Hardware studies.

My hobbies are to Gym, Travel and teach students remotely like a free lancer. How ever in future I will definitely start my own business irrespective of any field.

Well in near future i will share my knowledge if asked so and will benefit others and be benefited myself with all your thoughts.

Thanks 

0 Kudos