Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 10

Does anyone have the code to manually add AT&T TV as a pvt channel or away to add app back?

I accidentally uninstalled the AT&T TV app and someone told me I could Add it back as a PVT channel if i got the code from Roku. I talked to Roku and they said it was possible but i had to get it from AT&T but of course they claimed they had no code. Does anyone happen to have it? or know away i can add channel back. Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Does anyone have the code to manually add AT&T TV as a pvt channel or away to add app back?

I have universal remote that takes advanced codes for individual functions like ATT TV, Only a few UEI remotes have a roku setup code that takes advanced codes, they include the Inteset 422-3 remote, One-For-All urc-7880, and Insignia rmt-415. Anyways the advanced code for ATT tv is 00255, when I enter that into the UEI remote, my Ultra comes up with a screen to add the channel, when I click yes, theres a 4 digit code to enter it as a private channel. Each time that 4 digit code is different. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

Re: Does anyone have the code to manually add AT&T TV as a pvt channel or away to add app back?

Ah ok, i probably can't use anyone elses code if they give a new code each time. Thanks tho. 

0 Kudos