Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Scrogg
Level 7

Customer service

disgusted by the service, literally horrible

12 Replies
zendira
Level 7

Re: Customer service

Is there any way to GET customer service?  I keep getting a message that I'm not eligible for agent support (!!!), and there's no answer to my question on the website.  Is there a way to find a number to call?  This is insane.

boogernose
Level 10

You know you people can rant and vent all you want if thats what makes you happy.

But, Why dont you tell us what the problems are in detail so we can offer to help you.

Thats what this site is here for. I may not have a clue but some of these people do.

Even the developers monitor this site. So spit it out.

hatchet
Level 7

ok You see I have stage 4 cancer and a couple of years ago I bought a Roku box . My friend who had moved in to help me out hooked it up and started the account . Then a day or two later he had a stroke and everythingn went very bad for a while. In the mean time I was dealing with my illness and forgot all about Roku. All this time I have been paying for the Roku from bank account. just today downloaded Roku app and my machine shows up working , but when I attempt to use it asked me to sign in and that is where I am stuck. If I could just talk to support person might even get it figured out.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hatchet Thanks for reaching out. I'll have a member of our support team reach out directly via email to assist you further. Please keep an eye out on your email inbox, and feel free to provide them your contact information/phone number. We will arrange a call to assist you further. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
Boz
Level 10

@hatchet wrote:

ok You see I have stage 4 cancer and a couple of years ago I bought a Roku box . My friend who had moved in to help me out hooked it up and started the account . Then a day or two later he had a stroke and everythingn went very bad for a while. In the mean time I was dealing with my illness and forgot all about Roku. All this time I have been paying for the Roku from bank account. just today downloaded Roku app and my machine shows up working , but when I attempt to use it asked me to sign in and that is where I am stuck. If I could just talk to support person might even get it figured out.

I'm curious as to what you've been paying for out of your bank account to Roku.  Please let us know.

Also, and somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this forum login now tied to your Roku login?  If so, try logging into you Roku account using the forum login credentials.  Good luck!

KimBlum
Level 7

My Ruko won’t display on my TV?
0 Kudos
KimBlum
Level 7

Could customer service contact me please?
0 Kudos
boogernose
Level 10

You didnt mention what kind of hardware you have.

did you check out https://community.roku.com/t5/Getting-Started-Setup-How-to/Setup-and-Getting-Started-with-Your-Roku-...

valford67
Level 7

I need to speak to a live person regarding my account  please provide me with your phone number or [personal information removed]