Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JAGUARDOG
Level 8

Change my avatar

Jump to solution

I notice that there are funny icons or whatever you call them?  Can we have the capability to add our own icon or photo to replace the ones the site assigns to us automatically please?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Change my avatar

Jump to solution

[post moved to appropriate board and title changed to denote issue]

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry.

You can change your avatar for the Community by clicking your avatar in the top right corner of the page and selecting My settings. In the My settings page, select the tab labeled Avatars. Here you can choose from a variety of avatars in the collection.

For more information regarding the Community features and functionality, please feel free to visit the thread: Welcome to the Community

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

[post moved to appropriate board and title changed to denote issue]

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry.

You can change your avatar for the Community by clicking your avatar in the top right corner of the page and selecting My settings. In the My settings page, select the tab labeled Avatars. Here you can choose from a variety of avatars in the collection.

For more information regarding the Community features and functionality, please feel free to visit the thread: Welcome to the Community

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

JAGUARDOG
Level 8

Jump to solution

I just tried that and the Avatar took but it di not change on my profile, why?

0 Kudos
JAGUARDOG
Level 8

Jump to solution

Never mind now I tried it a 2nd time with no problem, thank for your HELP!

0 Kudos