Community Discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amylaurie1
Level 7

Acorn Film Short

I remember watching a film last year. A person is being interviewed and there is a timer on--30 seconds, 60 seconds, ??? I thought the title was something similar to how long the film was. At the end, I can't remember if the person dies or not...they have to make a choice or confess or something. Sorry for being so vague, but I've tried every search term possible with regard to time and Acorn (the channel where I viewed it) and can't seem to find anything. Any help would be great if this sounds familiar. Thank you!
0 Kudos
4 Replies
DBDukes
Level 10

Re: Acorn Film Short

"amylaurie1" wrote:
I remember watching a film last year. A person is being interviewed and there is a timer on--30 seconds, 60 seconds, ??? I thought the title was something similar to how long the film was. At the end, I can't remember if the person dies or not...they have to make a choice or confess or something. Sorry for being so vague, but I've tried every search term possible with regard to time and Acorn (the channel where I viewed it) and can't seem to find anything. Any help would be great if this sounds familiar. Thank you!

Was it The Box?
DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
amylaurie1
Level 7

That wasn't it. I thought the person was in a room and being interviewed by police....

But I just watched two short films called The Box and they were both great, so thank you for those recommendations! Smiley Happy 
0 Kudos
blade_005
Level 10

"amylaurie1" wrote:

Feature Film or TV Series on Acorn TV service?

If a Feature Film, perhaps THE INTERVIEW? THE INTERVIEW
TCL-TV Roku 55P605 (4K HDR & DV) | VIZIO SB36512‑F6 Soundbar
TCL-TV Roku 43S425 (4K HDR) | TCL-TV Roku 32S301 (720p)
0 Kudos
amylaurie1
Level 7

"blade_005" wrote:

If a Feature Film, perhaps THE INTERVIEW? THE INTERVIEW

It wasn't that one. But thank you, this looks so good! I'm adding this to my watch list. I remember there being a timer/countdown. It felt like an interrogation room. Geesh, I wish I could remember more. 
0 Kudos