Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

won’t let me I’m mad sign in to Fubo one device is other won’t

Ok one device has the fubo on the other device says that it’s an active so then when I put in my email address and my password it says it’s a need to be reactivated or if I push start trial or sign up and says well you already have an account you already are activated but you won’t and every single time I try to sign in on this device it will not let me it says that it is an activated. I don’t know what to do. I’m ready to throw my TV in my remote and my Roku out the window.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2

Re: won’t let me I’m mad sign in to Fubo one device is other won’t please help

Please help me

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: won’t let me I’m mad sign in to Fubo one device is other won’t please help

Hi @Angbeachgirl

Thank you for the inquiry!

Does the issue only occur on Fubo or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

Have you tried removing the affected channel Fubo and then re-install again? If not, we suggest starting there. In some cases, removing the affected channel and then re-installing it may help. Restart your device before re-adding the channel back in to ensure the process is successful. We recommend doing this through the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If there is no Power submenu, proceed to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link for more information: HHow to resolve a channel playback issue | Roku.

Let us know if there's any difference after.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos