Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kschwi62
Channel Surfer

some stations on the iheart radio app won't play

There are quite a few local stations in my area that appear in the iheart radio app and some of them do work.  However, there are a few that always have an error message saying content not available. Anyone else encounter this?

2 REPLIES 2
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: some stations on the iheart radio app won't play

Hi @kschwi62

Thank you for the inquiry!

Does the issue only occur on iHeartRadio or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

Have you tried removing the affected channel iHeartRadio and then re-install again? If not, we suggest starting there. In some cases, removing the affected channel and then re-installing it may help. Restart your device before re-adding the channel back in to ensure the process is successful. We recommend doing this through the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If there is no Power submenu, proceed to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link for more information: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support.

Let us know if there's any difference after.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Wpaul

Re: some stations on the iheart radio app won't play

Maybe a spin on this. We have WDAV (98.9) from Davidson NC; A non-profit classical station. When I ask Alex, "Alexa, iHeart play Davidson Classical 98.8" it pops right up. When I search for classical on Roko iHeart, I get one station....

Did I err in setup??   Paul

0 Kudos