Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cdorman7
Reel Rookie

Re: "YouTube could not run because there is not enough space"

Same thing happening to me on several of my Roku televisions and one TV that I have hooked up to a Roku Express. Absolutely no help from Roku customer service and no directions on how to resolve the issue on the device. 

If Roku was looking for a way to alienate customers and ruin the brand name, this was a good start. Roku should be careful to remember the lessons of Time Warner Cable, Spectrum and other providers that have run their product into the ground. There are simply too many options out there in the marketplace to put up with substandard service.

0 Kudos
MLopez25
Reel Rookie

YOUTUBE APP NOT WORKING ON 2/25/21

Having issues with Youtube app this morning it's telling me ''can't run channel'' not enough space. It was working fine last night and I have deleted some channels I don't really use to see if that helped but nothing and also I have deleted Youtube and re-installed it but same problem persists, all the other channels work fine.

cbslc

Re: YOUTUBE APP NOT WORKING ON 2/25/21

Same for me. I have a TCL series 5 with roku. My youtube will launch then take 10 minutes or so to display thumbnails. Clicking on a video, I get the circles for 5 minutes then the video loads. Once (or if) the video actually plays it seems to frequently buffer.  I have removed the app, powered down, restarted, re-added the app to no avail. I have 120Mbps internet and youtube works on a laptop right next to the TV on the same wifi ssid. Also works on phone right next to the tv.

0 Kudos
MLopez25
Reel Rookie

Re: YOUTUBE APP NOT WORKING ON 2/25/21

my guess it's probably some sort of bug on their app because it's acting up on both my TCL tv and streaming sticks everything else works fine on them and youtube on my phone is fine.

gicstar

I believe I have one of the older Roku devices. I deleted two or three apps and it still would not load YouTube TV. So I unplugged the 2 USB’s from the back of the YouTube box waited about 30 seconds plugged them back in and then tried YouTube TV and it loaded.

acarys1
Reel Rookie

Same exact problem! I kept deleting other channels until there was nothing left. YouTube is literally the only channel and it's still telling me to delete other channels because there isn't enough space. I went in and deleted all of the themes and everything that I could think of as well.

Nothing worked! Roku really needs to get on top of these problems. They have no customer service help and obviously a lot of us are having this same issue. 

debsidur
Reel Rookie

Has anyone received even one response from Roku on how to fix this?

motherhen1
Reel Rookie

my wont work iether deleeted channels and still wont work grrrrrrrrr fix this roku please

acarys1
Reel Rookie

I went into Settings, System, System Restart and that seemed to work. Because turning on and off the TV, unplugging and re-plugging back in the roku device, and uninstalling and reinstalling YouTube didn't help. Plus, Roku has offered 0 support! To apparently anyone... But the system restart seemed to work. I'll probably go to a Fire stick or something next time!

debsidur
Reel Rookie

Right???????????? I can't find ONE response from Roku about this!  My roku remote is less than a year old and its trash!  And you are the only person who has helped me at all!  Thank you so much!  So did you do this within your Roku remote settings or the tv settings?

0 Kudos