Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoJo1244
Binge Watcher

"Maximum users streaming" message displays between episodes

On NOGGIN, Blues Clues & You....for the past 2 days this message comes up between every episode.... 

"Maximum users streaming.....Your account is already playing the maximum number of devices at once. NOGGIN allows up to 4 concurrent streams per account. To continue, stop streaming the video on one of your other devices".......1-I only have 3 TVs in the home, 2-Nobody else has the log in info to stream from their device, 3-The living room tv is the one we watch Blues Clues on, whereas the other 2 tvs in the home are not playing NOGGIN, nor are the tvs even on. I've completed a system restart on the tv and on NOGGIN itself, but the message still displays between each episode. HELP PLEASE! 

84 REPLIES 84
CMAX
Reel Rookie

Re: "Maximum users streaming" message displays between episodes

I just had this happen to me while watching amc+.  I only have one account/one device.  Maybe a glitch?  I’m hoping not something more serious.  

Pkathleen63
Binge Watcher

I have been having this same issue, with acorntv and britbox. It is very annoying, I only have 1 TV I watch..

KatieA

I am having the same problem when watching Acorn TV.  I'm the only one in the house, with only one TV.

0 Kudos
112FO9A5

I love the show because things like

0 Kudos
Okie61

I am having the same issue but on ConTv.  Can't find any information on this issue.  Does anyone have any idea what this means?

0 Kudos
1oldbroad
Reel Rookie

Im having the same issue.  Obviously this is an issue as there are a few of us complaining.  Why wont ROKU address it in a manner an old lady like myself can understand??   If you find out how to fix it please post !!!!

JoJo1244
Binge Watcher

The sad part is that the only contact info for ROKU customer service is a live chat.....I cannot find a phone number to call to address the issue....If anyone can respond with a better way to contact them, either by phone or email, please post!  Thank you!

I started having this issue yesterday as well. It's rather annoying. I put TVs I use at another location in guest mode and reset my password, but the message keeps showing up. I hope there is an easy resolution to this problem. 

0 Kudos

Same here. Britbox and AMC+. Changed Roku account password, unlinked old devices (now I show 3 devices), restarted modem, router and Roku. Still getting the error message. This is VERY annoying.

0 Kudos