Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeffery452
Channel Surfer

Re: [OS 11.0] Can't run channel. Needs to be reinstalled to the network

Jump to solution

I was told to do a manual system update and could see that a new version 11.0.0 Build (5003) is available and would solve my problem and so I should do a manual software update.  I've tried to do so many times w/o success.  I keep getting an error that tells me to wait a minute and try again.  Still no luck and so I'm still not able to get any of my channels.  Very frustrating to say the least.  

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@kjk24 

Thanks for the posts.

As requested in my previous post, can you please provide us with the requested information. Without further details, we will be unable to investigate further and assist you with what you are experiencing.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Apps don’t load after Roku OS 11 Update. Netflix/Hulu/others

Jump to solution

I'm having the same "could not run because it could not be reinstalled" error. It's all apps feel free to pick whichever you want from the pictures. I believe OS11 updated yesterday, and the roku has been useless ever since. I've already been through rebooting the roku, router, modem, removed the roku from the wifi network, did a factory reset of it, added it back to the network, even called my isp and had them do a connection reset from their side along with running a couple of speed tests. The smart tv runs fine, laptop, cell phones, etc... my network is fine. 

So what can be done since  everything points towards the OS11 update having trashed my roku device?

roku3.jpgroku4.jpgroku3.jpgroku1.jpg

kjk24
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Roku Ultra LT ver 11.0.0 Build 4180  model 4801x serial #sodd31883rs1

0 Kudos
Hung

Jump to solution

Same issue.  No apps launch (e.g., Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, etc.).  I also tried removing the Peacock TV app to reinstall it, but removal also failed.

Model: 4660RW - Roku Ultra

OS version: 11.0.0, build 4180-C2

0 Kudos
Mich78
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

When will this problem be resolved?

charchur72

Jump to solution

Same problem.  No channels working.

Model 4670rw- Roku Ultra

Serial YJ00dh127871

Software: 11.0.0 build 4180-46

Device Id: KX998D127871

0 Kudos
Uvafan65
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue since an automatic software update was done on two of my Roku Express devices on 4/20/22. Was working when I left in am and wasn't when I returned that evening. Software update was done that afternoon. Contacted my internet provider and they have had several calls regarding Roku devices not working in the past couple of days. Roku TV was still working when I left home this morning. 

0 Kudos
Grandkids11
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Device model   3941RW.Roku Express 4K +

Ser#  X01600WGSH7X

Device ID  SOAH219GSH7X

Software OS/Version  11.0.0. build4180-CR

[personal information removed]

Cannot run channel - could not run because it could not be reinstalled from the network...... HELP

0 Kudos
Grandkids11
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I have the same problem....tried everything and still get that message on the streaming channels... All I watch on Roku is FRNDLY and can't get it to play

0 Kudos