Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fwtsen
Binge Watcher

Re: Channel could not run & loading issue

Jump to solution

Netflix, youtube

In Canada so should not be a problem.

The older Roku still stream both.

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: "channels could not be run because it could not be reinstalled to the network"

Jump to solution

Go into settings, system, system update.  You may have gotten a bad or partial update.

DaTruth

Re: "channels could not be run because it could not be reinstalled to the network"

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue. I’ve restarted the device three time and completed a software update and it runs normal but nothing really happens. 

0 Kudos
Rando55
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Already did that...4X

0 Kudos
Rando55
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I installed channels on my computer account. I then went to software update -where it will also update your Roku channels. I can see it scrolling thru and acting like it adds the new channels, but it doesn't show them on the Home screen. So I know my network connection is good. It just wont run any channel. "could not be reinstalled from the network"

3920X Roku Premier software 11.0 build 4168-91

0 Kudos
Rando55
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

....... and to verify its not a network issue, I connected my Roku to a Verizon Hotspot device and it still has the same issue.

0 Kudos
Rando55
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Any way to please elevate this to a Roku Tech / software engineer? 

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Flagging this to bring it to the attention of Roku employees @RokuDanny-R, @RokuKariza-D, & @RokuMary-F

But in the meanwhile, please help them out, if you have not already, by reporting your:

• Roku model and model number
  • Exact Roku software version and build installed. 

You'll find these via Settings > System > About.

And if your problem relates only to specific channels, please also report:

• Affected channel name(s)
  • Channel software version and build number (To determine: Highlight channel in channel grid, press * on Roku remote.)
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Rando55
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Already posted above but here it is again. If/When resolved, I will accept fix/solution.

3920X Roku Premier software 11.0 build 4168-91

0 Kudos
Gary4440

Re: Error: Can't run channel. Netflix, Prime, Sling, etc.

Jump to solution

Having same problem.  Performed software update with no change. Model 3810-Streaming stick+, Serial# YH005W422586, Software version 11.0.0 build 4168-50, Devise ID C237A5422586. Issue occurred 04/07/22 after above software update on April 6 11:07PM Issue occurs on all Channels. 

0 Kudos