Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uhg

contact roku to cancel a channel

I am lookint for a phone number to contact roku regarding being charged for a channel that is not showing on my list and i wish to cancel it.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: contact roku to cancel a channel

@uhg When you say the channel is not showing on my list are you referring to your Roku device or when you login to your Roku account on a computer.  If you have not done so login to your Roku account on a computer and go to manage subscriptions.  If the subscription you wish to cancel is there you can unsubscribe.  If the subscription you wish to cancel is not listed in your subscriptions the subscription is not from Roku and you need to find where you subscribed so you can cancel the channel.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: contact roku to cancel a channel

@uhg, your credit card statement may have phone number on it next to the description, but it only seems to go anywhere sometimes.  You'll only get the canned response here - "For billing issues, contact support at https://support.roku.com/contactus ".

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos