Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rachal37_

cannot add new channels because of faulty pin set up. never had one and it wont help me...help

cant add any channels because the pin i never set up. Even when clearing all controls it still asks for it. i just want amazon on mine dang it. in the meantime i cant add any channels. grr help please

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: cannot add new channels because of faulty pin set up. never had one and it wont help me...help

Hello @Rachal37_

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

We would recommend checking first the email address linked to your Roku device. To do this, go to Settings > System > About. Once done, log in to the same email address on our website then try updating your PIN. 

If you need help on how to update your PIN, visit this Support link: How to create, reset, find, or delete your PIN for your Roku account

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.