Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roger33
Reel Rookie

Re: apple tv+ videos not available

Jump to solution

On my Sony TV I went to settings and 4K 60hz but it gave me X but asked if I wanted to "force" it.  I did "force" and went into Apple TV and now I am, AGAIN, able to play all the shows I want to watch.  Apple support suggested I "remove" the Apple TV app. through ROKU.  I'm sure glad I went the route of researching ROKU info. first. 

0 Kudos
Themabrys

Re: Apple TV App - Video Unavailable

Jump to solution

This worked perfectly!  Thank you so much.  We’ve had this issue on one TV (of 7 plus multiple mobile devices). All TVs and devices work find except our main TV - it was driving us nuts.  My husband is audio/video OCD -lol - and this was making him crazy!  You saved my marriage, and jail time for him - LOL!

mjday99

Jump to solution

Try unplugging the power to your Roku and while it's unplugged hold in the on button for 10 seconds. Then plug it back in and your problem should be solved. It worked for me and I had the exact same problem you have. 

0 Kudos
Grabbit

Jump to solution

None of these “fixes” fixed my issue of “video not available” Roku and AppleTv is pretty useless to me now. 

Juanmp10
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Worked for me too! I had to turn off Auto Detect

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Turning Auto Adjust display refresh rate from auto to off in Advanced Display Settings worked for me. All videos playing HDR now

onitafmw55

Jump to solution

Roku Ultra 2019 user here.  I have had this occasional problem for a few weeks.  HD or 4K.  HDR or not.  Auto Detect or 4K 60 or 4K 60 HDR.  If I select 1-3 random itunes videos.  I get the "video not available" at least once.  Also says, There is a problem loading your video, if this continues check your internet connection.  All the fixes mentioned here do not work.  

My Roku Premiere in the backroom.  No issues at all.  

0 Kudos
Jaybo

Jump to solution

I discovered the same thing as @DharmaBummed that worked for me. Go to Settings > System > Advanced system settings > Advanced display settings > Auto-adjust display refresh rate > OFF. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

? What did the trick ?

0 Kudos
DonP1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I had this same problem, and I didn't use to have it.  It turns out that in addition to fixing it by forcing a lower resolution in the Roku display settings, I can also fix it by going to Settings->System->Advanced System settings->Advanced Display Settings, and make sure "Auto-adjust display refresh rate" is OFF.  This is on a Roku Premiere stick.  I had turned that on "for fun" a while ago and forgot about it.  when I do this, ATV+ will play everything, even if the video autodetect that others have mentioned is on.

0 Kudos