Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marcelin55
Reel Rookie

amazon video identifier w'ont be saved

Jump to solution

ROKU streaming stick 4k  #3820 :  installed Netflix ok but i have to identify myself  on amazon video each time after i dropped it.   On Amazon web site, i can see the ROKU have been added but it w'ont stay registrated. Any way to solve this ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: amazon video identifier w'ont be saved

Jump to solution

@Marcelin55

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. 

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Marcelin55

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. 

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Marcelin55
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi Danny

Sorry for the delay.

Exactly did what you wrote me in and  it works perfectly.

Thank you

Marcel

0 Kudos