Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bayham76

YouTube TV will not load goes to home screen

I have deleted and reinstalled, updated Roku and still YouTube TV will not load for a while day now. Why am I paying for this if I cannot use it??

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Re: YouTube TV will not load goes to home screen

Paying for YouTube TV has nothing to do with your Roku device. I subscribe to YouTube TV. It’s my main source of entertainment. Works great. What Roku model do you have? Follow these steps exactly. Remove the YouTube TV channel, restart your Roku, re add the channel

CB265EE3-B9F2-401A-9022-26BA32EC5355.jpeg

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: YouTube TV will not load goes to home screen

Hi @Bayham76,
Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!
We're sorry to hear that you've been having this trouble with accessing Youtube TV.
I have a few questions to better understand the behavior you are seeing: 
1. When did this issue first start occurring? 
2. Do you observe this behavior while using any other channel(s) on your device? 
3. Have you tried restarting your device from Settings>System>System restart after removing the channel and before adding it back?
Please make sure to restart your Roku device after removing the channel and before adding the channel back to ensure the process is successful.
Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos