Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BeagleGuy68
Binge Watcher

Re: YouTube TV app freezing after latest OS update

Jump to solution

Have new ultra streamer. You tube will not launch.  Message channel did not launch try back later,  Tried often. No luck. Please help

0 Kudos
tarheelfob
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Supposedly all that YTTV and Roku dispute has been resolved. My Roku Ultra has been working fine since they made the fixes based on what most of us were clamoring about. You might want to double check and make sure that the OS is updated on the Roku. Delete YTTV app, restart the system and then add back the app. It should be available on the Roku store. If that doesn't work, you'll have to contact Roku. Good luck and sorry I couldn't be of more help

0 Kudos
TF5083
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Model 4630x

Serial YR0088y363211

10.5.0 build 4208-29

This happens on MULTIPLE channels. I can't keep track. 

VERY MADDENING

It's locked up on me 4 times in the last hour on multiple channels... F**K!!!!!

BeagleGuy68
Binge Watcher

YouTube will not launch on my ultra. They announced everything is back for all streamers. What giv

Jump to solution

Roku announced agreement had been reached.  They said everything was now ok for all of us streamers.  Every time I try to use app I get message “ app did not launch, try again later.  If they could reach agreement now, they should done so earlier.  They should be able to fix my app.  Am not happy at all at this time.

0 Kudos
tarheelfob
Binge Watcher

Re: YouTube will not launch on my ultra. They announced everything is back for all streamers. What

Jump to solution

Check first if YTTV is available for download on the app store. If so, then uninstall your current app, restart your Roku, and then download YTTV again. See if that does it. It should be fixed. I have not had any issues for while now.

0 Kudos
Dargis49
Streaming Star

Re: YouTube TV not working: App keeps freezing after latest OS update

Jump to solution

My YouTube app keeps freezing as well. Need to power cycle TV with plug to get TV to work again.

0 Kudos
Z06
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Dargis49  This is about YouTube TV. Not YouTube 

0 Kudos
valdalton
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Happened last year multiple issues, so we ditched YouTubeTV and back to Spectrum. All tv sucks these days, but at least Spectrum has been reliable.

0 Kudos
Z06
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@valdalton  I have used PlayStation Vue, DirecTV Now, Hulu + Live TV, Sling, FuboTV, AT&T TV, DirecTV Stream and for the past year I’ve been using YouTube TV. All of those I I mentioned I used with no issues at all. When you look up best live TV streaming service Spectrum is not one of them. Spectrum is not offered nationwide either. 

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@valdalton  I have used YouTube TV for two years with no problems.  Your result is not typical.