Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't let me remove my pin from account

Jump to solution

Help removing pin

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Won't let me remove my pin from account

Jump to solution

Hi @Stoplight100

Thanks for the post.

To ensure that your PIN will be removed from your account and to the TV you want it disabled, we suggest checking first the email address linked to your Roku device. To do this, go to Settings > System > About. Once done, log in to the same email address on our website then try updating your PIN. 

For more information, check out this link: How to create, reset, find, or delete your PIN for your Roku account

I hope this helps!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Stoplight100 Login to your account and select pin preference.  Then check a pin is not required to make any purchases or add any channels.  

If you want to change your pin select pin preference and then select change pin.  

RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @Stoplight100

Thanks for the post.

To ensure that your PIN will be removed from your account and to the TV you want it disabled, we suggest checking first the email address linked to your Roku device. To do this, go to Settings > System > About. Once done, log in to the same email address on our website then try updating your PIN. 

For more information, check out this link: How to create, reset, find, or delete your PIN for your Roku account

I hope this helps!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos