Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Re: Will CNN+ be available on ROKU TV

Jump to solution

@demsd  Enough already. This has nothing to do with Roku. No one in here can give you answer. 

0 Kudos
demsd
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Streamer317 wrote:

@demsd  Enough already. This has nothing to do with Roku. No one in here can give you answer. 

I wasn't looking for an answer.

Try to keep up.

40" TCL Roku TV
50" TCL Roku TV
0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@demsd  You were given an answer. You just refuse to hear it. This is a Roku community. Not CNN+ development Center. If you want to know when CNN+ will be released for Roku ask CNN. They are the ones responsible for making the channel

0 Kudos
demsd
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Streamer317 wrote:

@demsd  You were given an answer.

I didn't ask the question, Einstein. The question was posed by BillandMagy.

It doesn't take rockets or science to figure out you are trolling me. Who died and made you the Roku Community cop, troll?

40" TCL Roku TV
50" TCL Roku TV
Jibz
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

CNN Go requires a TV provider and does not offer CNN+ within the app

0 Kudos
Todo

Jump to solution

That's not what it sounds like from CNN side. It sound like they wanted to release on ROKU, but didn't complete agreement yet.

I hope ROKU will enable CNN+ soon.

Basil
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Todo wrote:

That's not what it sounds like from CNN side. It sound like they wanted to release on ROKU, but didn't complete agreement yet.

CNN saying something that wasn’t true? I’m shocked.

Basil
Longtime Roku user
0 Kudos
PCNiles
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I signed up for CNN+ the day it launched.  I am also a subscriber to YouTubeTV.  It never occurred to me that I wouldn’t be able to stream the new channel via either of those services.  What a disappointment. Yes I can watch it on my laptop, phone, desktop — but that’s not where I watch TV.

it would be good to be given a HINT as to when—if ever—we might see CNN+ available via Roku.

I’ve checked the pricing of Apple TV.  I just may jump ship.   Not meant as a threat but you’ve got to figure people will do this, not only for CNN+ but other issues.  

0 Kudos
PCNiles
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

CNN Go will be gone soon — replaced by CNN+

0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@PCNiles  As previously mentioned over and over already the CNN+ channel for Roku is developed by CNN. When will a Roku version be released? Ask CNN that. They are the developers not Roku. Mods please lock this thread. 

0 Kudos