Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chappy21
Binge Watcher

Re: Why is Roku still carrying OAN and Newsmax?

LOL

0 Kudos
Mayfly

News Mack Onan Fox spread hate all day long.

Nyxpooka
Binge Watcher

If you don't like it, don't watch. I don't like CNN but I wouldn't censor them. 

jennifpap9
Reel Rookie

Perhaps because they are unbiased and are not pompous assholes. 

JRMFlorida
Channel Surfer

I agree. They publish conspiracy theories and known lies. Those that say the Russia investigation was a hoax, clearly have not been kept informed. Trump did have business with Russia and just because his AG ignored all the evidence in the Mueller Report doesn't make it untrue. Roku should not be carrying channels that lie on purpose. It is bad for this country. It was one thing to publish different opinions, but known hate speech is something totally different.

AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@JRMFlorida 

Perhaps you can provide a list of acceptable newscasts, shows, channels, and movies that Roku is allowed to carry and Roku users are permitted to watch.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

AbbiNormal
Channel Surfer

Hahahahah. Kettle meet pot. Thanks for the laugh. 

0 Kudos
Nyxpooka
Binge Watcher

Agree! Best channel on there!! Plus, there are lots of channels on Roku so if dems don't like it, there are lots of other channels to keep people occupied. If they don't love it, they can just choose to not subscribe!! Why do people need to be so controlling!!! 🤷

@AbbiNormal wrote:

Because it provides real news and not liberal tripe. 

Chappy21
Binge Watcher

looks like all the lame stream fake news media channels are on Roku also so what is the left's problem with a few real news channels.

Chappy21
Binge Watcher

I have no idea where you are getting your information from but it must be some alternate universe.  have a good time in your fantasy world or pretend topics.  let us have our news channels while you can revel in your fake news channels.