Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charley123
Reel Rookie

Re: Hulu not working on Roku

Hulu and Disney Plus suddenly stopped loading for me too. My system is up to date. Can we just get an answer please and not a redirect. Maybe Roku can ask Hulu and post the issue and the fix. That would be the nice thing to do.

Mayken454
Channel Surfer

Yes, I just uninstalled , reset connection,then reinstalled and that worked for me.

0 Kudos
liesak

The same is happening to me. i was watching all kinds of things on Hulu, Disney+ etc and now neither work. I can get other channels on my Roku but not those, I click on Hulu, looks like it is starting but goes back to the beginning.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@liesak

Thanks for the post. We would be happy to look into the issue you are seeing.

Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jolosturo
Reel Rookie

I tried resetting every aspect of the Hulu app and the Roku stick—to no avail. Also, the Roku Channel will not play, either. Figure THAT ONE out!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Jolosturo

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us with the information that I have requested in my previous post?

With more information we will be able to investigate the issue further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jerrybegoood
Reel Rookie

They do not provide a link for comment or email.

I too have tried all of the procedures above w o success . Even a HULU tech couldn't help me after 1 hrs of troubleshooting. He then just said well give you 1 month free?

One month of no service ?.

Can't make this stuff up?

0 Kudos
Jolosturo
Reel Rookie

It started working again. Thanks. 

0 Kudos

I'm haveing trouble getting my shows on hulu to play but my other shows will play what do i need to do 

0 Kudos

help me play my shows on hulu

0 Kudos