Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kvhpkh

Why does Kocowa.com want me to subscribe when I already have a subscription through ROKU?

Jump to solution

I wanted to watch the movie, "Wok of Love" but, it wasn't available on ROKU's Kocowa.  Why doesn't ROKU have the same shows that Kocowa.com has?  Why can't I sign into Kocowa.com with ROKU subscription?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why does Kocowa.com want me to subscribe when I already have a subscription through ROKU?

Jump to solution

Hi @kvhpkh,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching us regarding accessing your Kocowa subscription.

Please be advised that existing subscriptions from The Roku channel cannot be used to view premium content on a Standalone channel or directly from the publisher. 

We hope That we have addressed your question appropriately, but reply to this message if you still have questions and concerns, and we will gladly follow up.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why does Kocowa.com want me to subscribe when I already have a subscription through ROKU?

Jump to solution

Hi @kvhpkh,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching us regarding accessing your Kocowa subscription.

Please be advised that existing subscriptions from The Roku channel cannot be used to view premium content on a Standalone channel or directly from the publisher. 

We hope That we have addressed your question appropriately, but reply to this message if you still have questions and concerns, and we will gladly follow up.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos