Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
confused1

Why can't I get Paramount on ROKU?? (I am not talking about Paramount+)

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why can't I get Paramount on ROKU?? (I am not talking about Paramount+)

Jump to solution

Hi @confused1,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Please be aware that If you cannot find the channel in the Roku Channel Store or the access code no longer works, the channel may no longer be available on the Roku platform. 

For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us a know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

In the US channel store I see at least 7 channels with "Paramount" in the title, but none that's just titled "Paramount", so which one are you speaking of?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @confused1,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Please be aware that If you cannot find the channel in the Roku Channel Store or the access code no longer works, the channel may no longer be available on the Roku platform. 

For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us a know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I'm in the US, and I'm guessing you want this one:

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/23b205de40bcceb2b5e11435bd59b42f/paramount-network

That link may not work if you are not in the US, or if you player is quite old, then it might not be supported by that channel/app.  More info would help.

0 Kudos