Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kasigagua2

White lines wile on streaming apps

Jump to solution

I have some line flashing time to time on my screen this a new tv just bought 2 days ago , it will go away for a little if I restart it , but the will come back , this happen when I use Netflix , YouTube or Amazon video , what can I do I have a TCL Roku tv 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: White lines wile on streaming apps

Jump to solution

Hello @Kasigagua2 

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Does the issue only occur on the channels you mentioned or all channels installed on your Roku TV? If it does happen regardless of what app you use, we suggest contacting the TV manufacturer to report the issue and get help. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can contact TCL Support here

Keep us posted.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Kasigagua2 If you purchased the TV two days ago I would return it.

RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hello @Kasigagua2 

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Does the issue only occur on the channels you mentioned or all channels installed on your Roku TV? If it does happen regardless of what app you use, we suggest contacting the TV manufacturer to report the issue and get help. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can contact TCL Support here

Keep us posted.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos