Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rjwohltman

What subscription do I need?

I'd like to watch a specific TV series to start, Crossing Jourdan, but I don't know what subscription I need, and I can't find it listed on the show details. 

Thanks, Ray Wohltman

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: What subscription do I need?

If you are referring to Crossing Jordan, the NBC drama series from 2001-2007, it is available for free on The Roku Channel. No subscription of any kind needed. However, be aware that content on TRC can be removed without notice, so if you want to watch all six seasons I suggest some binge watching. It does appear that Season 3 is lacking some episodes, as only 13 are available. Nope, it looks like Season 3 only had 13 episodes, so they're all there. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

One web site/app I use is Justwatch (Justwatch.com). You can put in a title and it shows what services that movie or special or series is available on. It also has a watchlist so you can keep track of what you have watched, or when new episodes are available. It's not perfect. For new episodes in the watchlist, it tends to not work well with broadcast/cable series, as it tends to be a bit behind.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

When I searched online for Crossing Jordan (the NBC drama), I could only find it available for streaming on The Roku Channel. It's listed on Amazon Prime, but shows as unavailable "in my location", whatever that means. I did also search Peacock (which is the NBC streaming channel), but they don't list it either. TRC appears to be the only streaming source at the moment. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos