Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cdubbleyoo
Channel Surfer

What happened to the games QuBit and Super Crossfire?

Back in 2015 I got my hands on a Roku 3. I bought a few games including QuBit and Super Crossfire (both based on Unity, I think). I recently got Roku Ultra. I assumed since it was a flagship device that it would be compatible with the games. When my device updated with my channels, those two games weren't there. When I search on the website or the Roku, I can't find information for either of those.

Are the newer Rokus not compatible with those older 3D games? Did a deal fall though between Roku and Unity where the games got dropped?

If that's the case, can I get my money back for them? The games were working just fine when I switched the units.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: What happened to the games QuBit and Super Crossfire?

@cdubbleyoo 

Seven years use of the games and counting, assuming you still have the Roku 3. And you now want a refund? I'd say the odds on that are pretty slim.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
cdubbleyoo
Channel Surfer

Yes.

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@cdubbleyoo 

Roku returns

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

cdubbleyoo
Channel Surfer

No thanks.

0 Kudos